All Star Training is a leading provider of Florida Pest Control continuing education courses. Our fast, easy and user-friendly online courses give you an easy way to get your continuing education done so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Florida CE provider, Pest Control technicians know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements.
All Star Training will report to the FL Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS) for you so you can get your Florida Pesticide Applicator license renewal completed!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Florida PEST CONTROL CEUs completed online really is that easy with All Star Training.
FL Pest Control CE Requirements: For license renewals, the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services requires that all pest control applicators complete 4 core hours of continuing education plus the required number for each license category as per the table on the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services website.
License Renewal Deadline: For Pest Control Applicators in Florida it is by the expiration of the current certification.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.freshfromflorida.com
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Florida PEST CONTROL Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Florida. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Florida License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Florida.
- We’ve helped countless pesticide applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Florida state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.