All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Tennessee CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Tennessee PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
TN Pest Control CE Requirements: For license renewals, point assignment is based on one (1) point* per hour of certification in related topics. You may not earn more than 75% of your total point requirement at any one school.
Recertification points will be allowed only for an update on approved topics in your category related to pests, pest control, pesticides, pesticide safety, environmental issues (water quality, endangered species, etc.) and pesticide law and regulations. All points cannot be accrued in one certification year (each Oct. 22 to Oct. 21).
No more than 50% can be acquired from online training.
License Renewal Deadline: For TN Pest Control Applicators it is Oct 21 each year.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.state.tn.us
Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Tennessee PEST CONTROL Applicators
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Tennessee. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Tennessee License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Tennessee.
- We’ve helped countless pesticide applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Tennessee state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job. Sign up for your online course today!