All Star Training helps you easily and quickly get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Oregon CE provider, WATER WELL DRILLER professionals know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Oregon Water Resources Department for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Oregon WATER WELL DRILLER continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
OR Water Well CE Requirements: For license renewals, the Oregon Water Resources Department requires that all water well drillers and pump installers complete 14 hours of continuing education.
License Renewal Deadline: For water well professionals in Oregon it by June 30th, every 2 years.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.oregon.gov/OWRD/Pages/index.aspx
Simple, Easy & Affordable Continuing Education Courses for Oregon WATER WELL DRILLERS
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Oregon. Our state-approved WATER WELL DRILLER online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Oregon License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the WATER WELL DRILLER course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about WATER WELL DRILLER continuing education in Oregon.
- We’ve helped countless water well drillers continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Oregon state WATER WELL DRILLER requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.