All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved New Jersey CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your New Jersey PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
NJ Pest Control CE Requirements: For license renewals, A Commercial applicator must accumulate 8 units (one unit equals 30 minutes of instruction time) of Core subject matter credit and 16 units of Category subject matter credit (for each Category of certification) over the 5 years.
Pesticide applicators can obtain 2 Core units and 4 units in each Category online.
License Renewal Deadline: For Pest Control Applicators in New Jersey, the recertification date will be an October 31st date and is calculated by adding 5 years to the next October 31st date following the date you passed the exam.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.nj.gov/dep/enforcement/pcp/bpo-appcom.htm
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for New Jersey PEST CONTROL Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in New Jersey. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on New Jersey License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in New Jersey.
- We’ve helped countless pesticide applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest New Jersey state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.