This course has been approved by the State of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Pesticide Control Program for 2 units in the categories 7A (Household Pests), 7B (Termites and Other Household Pests), and 8C (Campgrounds).
By actively participating in this class, the student should be able to:
- Select the proper nozzle tip, calibrate the sprayer and understand calibration methods.
- Discuss the purpose of sprayer calibration and the procedures for maintaining and calibrating spray equipment.
- Understand that the course alone is not sufficient to become successful and competent in sprayer calibration.
- Understand that sprayer calibration is both an art and a science.
- Acknowledge the importance of reading instructions on pesticide labels and labeling, manufacturer manuals, and professional meetings.
New Jersey applicators can earn a total of 25% of their credits from online courses during their 5-year renewal period.
A Commercial applicator must accumulate 8 units of Core credit and 16 units of each Category of certification. (one unit equals 30 minutes of instruction time)
Private Pesticide Applicators must accumulate 8 Core credits and 16 ‘PP2’ credits.
All other pesticide applicators can obtain 2 Core units and 4 units in each Category online.
Next Business Day
Please enter your full name and license number that appear on your license. Please, make sure your Date of Birth is on your profile, New Jersey Department of Environmental protection requires that information for us to report your course completion. Please remember that New Jersey applicators can only earn a total of 25% of their credits from online courses during their 5-year renewal period.