All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Texas CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Texas Department of Agriculture for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Texas PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
TX Pest Control CE Requirements: For license renewals, commercial, Noncommercial, Noncommercial Private applicators must be renewed annually. The licensee must complete 5 CEUs each year to be eligible to renew, with one credit each from two of the following categories: laws and regulations, integrated pest management or drift minimization.
Licensed private applicators are required to recertify every five years by obtaining 15 continuing education credits, including two (2) credits in laws and regulations and two (2) credits in integrated pest management (IPM), prior to expiration of the license.
License Renewal Deadline: For Pest Control Applicators in TX it is by the end of the license renewal period.
Click this link to the Board’s website: https://www.texasagriculture.gov
Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Texas PEST CONTROL Applicators
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Texas. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Texas License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Texas.
- We’ve helped countless pesticide applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Texas state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job. Sign up for your online course today!