All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved West Virginia CE provider, Pesticide Applicators know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the West Virginia Department of Agriculture for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your West Virginia PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
WV Pesticide Applicators CE Requirements: For license renewals, the West Virginia Department of Agriculture requires that all Pest Control licensees complete continuing education.
Private applicators: 10 credits (5 hours) every three years
Commercial & certified public applicators: 20 credits (10 hours) every three years
Registered technicians – 4 credits (2 hours) each year prior to renewal
License Renewal Deadline: For pesticide applicators in WV it is every 3 years. The deadline for Registered technicians is each year prior to renewal.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.wvagriculture.org
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for West Virginia PESTICIDE Applicators
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in West Virginia. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on West Virginia License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in West Virginia.
- We’ve helped countless pesticide applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest West Virginia state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.