All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Washington CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Washington Department of Agriculture for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Washington PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
WA Pest Control CE Requirements:
Limited and Rancher Private Applicators
~ Limited Private Applicators must earn 8 credits. Rancher Private Applicators must earn 12 credits. Neither license has restrictions on the number of credits earned/year although all the credits for the Limited Private Applicator license must be directly or indirectly related to weed control.
~ Must earn 20 WSDA-approved recertification credits every five years
~ Maximum of 10 credits towards official record each calendar year.
All Other License Types
~ Must earn 40 WSDA-approved recertification credits every five years
~ Maximum of 15 approved credits towards official record each calendar year A licensee has five years to complete his/her recertification requirement. Once a five-year recertification cycle is completed, a new one begins.
License Renewal Deadline: For Pesticide Applicators in WA it is every year, although licensees have 5 years to complete their recertification requirements.
Click this link to the Board’s website: https://agr.wa.gov/services/licenses-permits-and-certificates/pesticide-license-and-recertification
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Washington PEST CONTROL Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Washington. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Washington License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Washington.
- We’ve helped countless pesticide applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Washington state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.