Important: You may download course materials for free before completion by clicking the Print PDF button.
This course bundle is approved by the Washington Department of Agriculture for 10 CE credits.
This course will meet 10 CE credits for all pesticide licenses.
– Proper Use of Pesticides
– Classification of Pesticides
– Integrated Pest Management
– Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)
– Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
– Common Wood-Destroying Beetles
– Pesticide Safety: Hazards & 1st Aid
– Terrestrial and Aquatic Weeds