- Up to half of the CEU’s can be completed online
- Individuals cannot repeat the same course for credit in the same renewal cycle
- Licensees must also print the course completion certificate upon completion and send it to the Iowa Board as well.
- Licensees should hold onto their certificates of completion after completing a continuing education course. The PMSB office does not store or track CEUs for individual licensees; all licensee must maintain their own CEU records and submit those with their renewal applications.
This course has been approved for 2 hours of HVAC/R discipline trade continuing education.
* Indoor Air Quality
* HVAC/R Engineering and Sick Building Syndrome
Single license-Plumbing, HVAC/R, Hydronics, Sheet Metal, or Mechanical: 8 hours.
Multiple mechanical licenses: 14 hours.
Single license-Plumbing, HVAC/R, Hydronics, Sheet Metal, or Mechanical: 8 total hrs.
- 2 hours safety (Iowa Occupational Health & Safety)
- 2 hours code (applicable plumbing or mechanical code)
- 4 hours discipline (must be in current license discipline only)
Multiple mechanical licenses: 14 total hours
- 4 hours safety (Iowa Occupational Health & Safety)
- 2 hours mechanical code
- 8 hours discipline (from one or any combination of discipline licenses held)
Next Business Day
Please enter your full name and license number that appear on your license.