All Star Training is a leading provider of online professional continuing education nationwide and a state-approved provider in Georgia. Every year, we help thousands of PEST CONTROL professionals complete the most up-to-date courses and receive credits required to renew and recertify their license.
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Georgia PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
Georgia Pest Control CEU Requirements: The Georgia Department of Agriculture, Pesticide Regulation division requires that all commercial and private pesticide applicators complete 6-10 hours of continuing education credits and certified pest control operators complete 12-25 hours every 5 years prior to their license renewal date, depending on the type of license you hold.
Registered Employees for Structural Pest Control must also complete 3-8 hours to re-register for a 2 year period by June 30th of odd-numbered years.
All Star Training is an approved provider by the Georgia Department of Agriculture.
License Renewal Deadline: For Pesticide Applicators in Georgia it every year by the license expiration date, but licenses must be recertified every 5 years with recertification credits submitted 90 days in advance.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://agr.georgia.gov/1pesticide-applicator-licensing-and-certification.aspx
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Georgia PEST CONTROL Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Georgia. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months (or the course expiration date) to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Georgia License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Georgia.
- We’ve helped countless pest control applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Georgia state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.