All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Georgia CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Licensees are required to keep track of their CE hours. You will be able to print a course completion certificate anytime after completing a course.
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Georgia PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
GA Pest Control CE Requirements: For license renewals, the Georgia Department of Pesticide Regulation requires that all pest control applicators complete a minimum of 4 hours of continuing education for new licensees. Please click here to see all the CE requirements.
License Renewal Deadline: For Pest Control Applicators in Georgia it is every 12 months by December 31 of your expiration year. If you have been expired for more than 12 months you will need to re-exam as a new applicant in “Laws and Regulations” and all categories.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://agr.georgia.gov/1pesticide-applicator-licensing-and-certification.aspx
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Georgia PEST CONTROL Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Georgia. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months (or the course expiration date) to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Georgia License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Georgia.
- We’ve helped countless pest control applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Georgia state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.