No products in the cart.
1. General: This agreement is between you and All Star Training, Inc. (henceforth AST). Please read through the agreement thoroughly and be satisfied that you have understood the implications from it.
2. About you 2.1 The company upholds the right to check your identity for age verification.
2.2 You are above the age of 18.
2.3 You are an authorized user of the credit card you use on this site and have never abused a credit card in the past.
3. Private 3.1 All personal information gathered from you will be held strictly confidential and secure.
3.2 AST will not supply a third party with any of your personal information unless required by law.
3.4 AST is making an effort to prevent any losses of data gathered through its website. However, the company will not be held liable for any loss of data through unauthorized activities (i.e. hacking).
4. Acceptance 4.1 By clicking on the [Agree] button you are approving with the terms and conditions set out in this contract. If you do not agree please cancel out of this page.
5. Registration 5.1 AST upholds the right to refuse applications for class registration with discretion and without giving any reason.
5.2 You give us permission to check your credit worthiness, if necessary, through a third party that holds this information.
5.3 AST maintains the right to, at any time, annul any course and refund your money without showing cause.
6. All Star Training 6.1 The website could include external links which are meant for you as a customer. The company has no responsibilities or control over the material or services presented on these websites.
7. Responsibility 7.1 AST denies any responsibility for technical problems that may occur in junction with online credit card transactions. These include, but are not bound by, power shortage, slow connections, server problems, network or other issues of a technical nature.
7.2 AST is not obligated to sustain its contractual obligations to customers if operational issues hinder it by “Force Majeure”. Force Majeure covers in this context, riots, sabotage, terror, war like circumstances, fire, floods, extreme weather conditions or any other hindrances outside of the company’s control.
8. Refunds – Online Courses 8.1 Due to the copyrighted nature of All Star Training’s online course content, once payment has been rendered and the course is accessed or viewed in any form or to any degree, a refund cannot be issued.
9. Minimum Computer System Requirements
Internet connection (minimum 56 Kbps, DSL or cable is recommended) Email is needed (Register free at Yahoo.com or Gmail.com)