Approved for 2 core units – Basic Safety and Handling
This course has been approved by the State of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Pesticide Control Program.
For online courses, a New Jersey pesticide applicator can accumulate 2 units in Core (of the 8 required) and 4 units (of the 16 required) in each category over their 5-year certification period.
- By actively participating in this class, the student should be able to select the proper nozzle tip, calibrate the sprayer and understand calibration methods.
- Discuss the purpose of sprayer calibration and the procedures for maintaining and calibrating spray equipment.
- Understand that the course alone is not sufficient to become successful and competent in sprayer calibration.
- Understand that sprayer calibration is both an art and a science.
- Acknowledge the importance of reading instructions on pesticide labels and labeling, manufacturer manuals, and professional meetings.
Please contact the state for clarification on additional licensing and continuing education requirements: www.state.nj.us/dep
All Star Training has online, continuing education courses for pest control professionals. Our online courses are cheaper than the competition, self-paced and easy to use. All our online courses are state-approved by New Jersey and meet the requirements for license renewal or continuing education credits. So if you are working in New Jersey and need exterminator renewal courses on pest control, spray equipment, insecticides, fungicides, and classes on topics like carpenter ants, beetles, cotton pests, cockroaches, termites, mosquitoes and complying with laws of the Environmental Protection agency (EPA), and FIFRA, there is no better choice than All Star Training!
*You have up to 90 days to complete the course or until the expiration date of the course. The expiration date is listed in the course description and is set by the state licensing board.