- By actively participating in this class, the student should be able to select the proper nozzle tip, calibrate the sprayer and understand calibration methods.
- Discuss the purpose of sprayer calibration and the procedures for maintaining and calibrating spray equipment.
- Understand that the course alone is not sufficient to become successful and competent in sprayer calibration.
- Understand that sprayer calibration is both an art and a science.
- Acknowledge the importance of reading instructions on pesticide labels and labeling, manufacturer manuals, and professional meetings