The purpose of this course is to help satisfy 8 hours the continuing education requirements for the State of New Mexico.
Students may check with New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department for the current requirement courses to fullfil their renewal.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Wiring Protection – Chapter 2; Identification of Equipment Grounding Conductors
- Impedance Grounded Neutral Systems
- Mechanical Continuity â€” Raceways and Cables
- Conductor Identification
- ARTICLE 322 Flat Cable Assemblies: Type FC
- Wiring Methods Continued
- ARTICLE 340 Underground Feeder and Branch-Circuit Cable: