All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Wyoming CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements.
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Wyoming PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
WY Pest Control CE Requirements: For license renewals, the Wyoming Dept. of Agriculture requires that all private applicators complete 12 hours of continuing education.
License Renewal Deadline: A private applicator license is valid for no longer than 5 years from the issuing date and all private licenses expire on April 30th of the 5th year after issuance. A commercial applicator’s license expires on January 31st of the 5th year after issuance.
Click this link to the Board’s website: WYagric.state.wy.us
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Wyoming PEST CONTROL Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Wyoming. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Wyoming License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Alaska.
- We’ve helped countless pest control applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Alaska state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.