All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Wyoming CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements.
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Wyoming PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
WY Pest Control CE Requirements: For license renewals, the Wyoming Dept. of Agriculture requires that Commercial Applicators take 24 hours of pesticide related courses or workshop credits obtained during the time in which the license is valid.
License Renewal Deadline: Commercial licenses are only valid for the balance of the year in which the license was obtained plus 24 months and expire on January 31st.
Click this link to the Board’s website: WYagric.state.wy.us
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Wyoming PEST CONTROL Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Wyoming. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Wyoming License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Alaska.
- We’ve helped countless pest control applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Alaska state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.