All Star Training helps you get your continuing education with no hassles so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Wisconsin CE provider, AUCTIONEER professionals know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. We even report to the Wisconsin Board for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Wisconsin AUCTIONEER continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
WI Auctioneer CE Requirements: Licensees must complete 12 hours of continuing education (3 hours in Wisconsin laws relating to auctioneer ethical and professional conduct, and 9 hours in topics pertinent to the practice of auctioneering that shall be approved by the department biennially) in each two-year renewal cycle (biennium) by December 14 of the second year of the biennium. Education must be obtained from approved schools, must be the specific courses that are approved for that biennium and must include an exam that is passed. Continuing education courses from other states do not satisfy Wisconsin’s requirements unless approved in Wisconsin.
Note: Licensees do not have to complete Continuing Education if initially registered less than 6 months before the first renewal.
Every two years in even years (e.g. 2020, 2022, 2024) before December 14, 2020
Click this link to the Board’s website: https://dsps.wi.gov/Pages/Professions/Auctioneer/CE.aspx
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Wisconsin AUCTIONEERS
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Wisconsin. Our state-approved AUCTIONEER online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Wisconsin License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the AUCTIONEER course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about AUCTIONEER continuing education in Wisconsin.
- We’ve helped countless auctioneers continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Wisconsin state AUCTIONEER requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.