All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Virginia CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Virginia Agency of Agriculture for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Virginia PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
VIA Pest Control CE Requirements: For license renewals, pesticide applicators must be renewed every 2 years. Three credits are needed every two years to maintain certification. 1 credit – Pesticide Safety (S), 1 credit – Legal Issues (L), and 1 credit – Pest Management & Application Technology (PM&AT).
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.vdacs.virginia.gov/pesticides.shtml
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Virginia PESTICIDE Applicators
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits?All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Virginia. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Virginia License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Virginia.
- We’ve helped countless pesticide applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest West Virginia state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.