All Star Training offers an easy way to complete your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Virginia CE provider, HVAC/Mechanical contractors know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the VA DPOR for you!
All you need to do is complete the course and provide the required information, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Virginia HVAC/mechanical continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
VA HVAC/Mechanical CE Requirements: For license renewals, the VA DPOR Board of Contractors requires that all HVAC/Mechanical contractors complete 3 hours of continuing education.
License Renewal Deadline: For HVAC/ Mechanical contractors in Virginia it is the month of license, every 2 years.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.dpor.virginia.gov/Boards/Tradesmen/
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Virginia HVAC Contractors
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Virginia. Our state-approved HVAC/Mechanical online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Virginia Mechanical License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the HVAC course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about HVAC/Mechanical continuing education in Virginia.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Virginia state HVAC/Mechanical requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.