All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Vermont CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Vermont Agency of Agriculture for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Vermont PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
Commercial, Non-commercial and Government applicator certificates are renewed annually, with the submission of the appropriate renewal paperwork, usage report, and fees. Mid-November, paperwork is mailed to each applicator, or their employer, to renew for the following year.
Private applicator certificates are renewed every (5) five years.
All certification exams remain valid for a period of 5 years. During those five years, commercial, non-commercial and government applicators must earn sixteen (16) recertification credits in the appropriate certification category or categories in order to renew their exams for another five years. Private applicators must earn eight (8) recertification credits to renew their exams for another 5 years.
Applicators that have not earned the required number of credits must re-take the exams in order to remain certified.
Click this link to the Board’s website: www.vermontagriculture.com/
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Vermont PESTICIDE Applicators
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Vermont. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Vermont License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Vermont.
- We’ve helped countless pesticide applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Vermont state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.