All Star Training helps you quickly and efficiently get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Utah CE provider, HVAC professionals know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the DOPL for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Utah HVAC continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
UT HVAC CE Requirements: For license renewals, the Utah Division of Occupational & Professional Licensing requires that all HVAC/ACR contractors complete 6 hours of continuing education.
License Renewal Deadline: For HVAC/ACR contractors in Utah it is by the license renewal date, every 2 years.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.dopl.utah.gov/licensing/contracting.html
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Utah HVAC Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Utah. Our state-approved HVAC online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Utah License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the HVAC course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about HVAC continuing education in Utah.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Utah state HVAC requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job. Sign up for your online course today!