All Star Training helps you easily and quickly get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Utah CE provider, FUNERAL professionals know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. You can print a course completion certificate immediately after you complete the course.
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Utah FUNERAL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
UT Funeral CE Requirements: For license renewals, funeral directors and embalmers are required to obtain 20 hours of continuing education every 2-year renewal period.
License Renewal Deadline: For funeral service professionals in Utah it is by May 31st, every even-numbered year.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://dopl.utah.gov/licensing/funeral_service.html
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Utah FUNERAL Service
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Utah. Our state-approved FUNERAL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Utah License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the FUNERAL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about FUNERAL continuing education in Utah.
- We’ve helped countless Funeral Directors & Embalmers continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Utah state FUNERAL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.