All Star Training helps you easily and quickly get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Texas CE provider, WATER WELL DRILLER professionals know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. Course completions are reported to the TDLR on the next business day.
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Texas WATER WELL DRILLER continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
TX Water Well CE Requirements: The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations requires that all water well drillers and pump installers complete 4 hours of continuing education.
License Renewal Deadline: For water well professionals in Texas it is by the license anniversary date, every year.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.tdlr.texas.gov/ce/cewwd.htm
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Texas WATER WELL DRILLERS
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Texas. Our state-approved WATER WELL DRILLER online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Texas License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the TDLR a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the WATER WELL DRILLER course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about WATER WELL DRILLER continuing education in Texas.
- We’ve helped countless water well drillers continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Texas state WATER WELL DRILLER requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.