All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Texas CE provider, ELEVATOR contractors know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. Course completions are reported to the TDLR on the next business day.
All you need to do is complete the course and provide a valid photo ID, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Texas ELEVATOR continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
TX ELEVATOR CE Requirements: For license renewals, the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulations requires that all ELEVATOR contractors complete 8 hours of continuing education.
License Renewal Deadline: For ELEVATOR contractors in Texas it is by the license renewal date, every year.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.tdlr.texas.gov/elevator/ele.htm
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Texas ELEVATOR Contractors
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Texas. Our state-approved ELEVATOR online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Texas ELEVATOR License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the ELEVATOR course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about ELEVATOR continuing education in Texas.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Texas state ELEVATOR requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.