All Star Training helps you get your continuing education with no hassles so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Tennessee CE provider, AUCTIONEER professionals know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. We even report to the Tennessee Auctioneer Commission for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Tennessee AUCTIONEER continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
TN Auctioneer CE Requirements: For license renewals, the Tennessee Auctioneer Commission requires that all auctioneers complete 6 hours of continuing education.
License Renewal Deadline: For auctioneers in Tennessee it is every 2 years.
Click this link to the Board’s website: https://www.tn.gov/commerce/regboards/auctioneers/license-applicant-resources/education-providers-list.html
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Tennessee AUCTIONEERS
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Tennessee. Our state-approved AUCTIONEER online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Tennessee License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the AUCTIONEER course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about AUCTIONEER continuing education in Tennessee.
- We’ve helped countless auctioneers continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Tennessee state AUCTIONEER requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.