All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Pennsylvania CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Pennsylvania PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
PA Pest Control CE Requirements: For license renewals, six core credits and up to ten category credits for each category in which the applicator is certified are required.
License Renewal Deadline: For Pest Control Applicators in PA it is every 12 months
Click this link to the Board’s website: Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture: Pesticide License
Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Pennsylvania PEST CONTROL Applicators
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Pennsylvania. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Pennsylvania License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Pennsylvania.
- We’ve helped countless pesticide applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Pennsylvania state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.