All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Oklahoma CE provider, HVAC/Mechanical contractors know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the OK CIB for you!
All you need to do is complete the course and provide a valid photo ID, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Oklahoma HVAC, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (ACR) continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
OK HVAC/Mechanical CE Requirements: For license renewals, the OK Construction Industries Board requires that all HVAC/Mechanical contractors complete 6 hours of continuing education every 36 months.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.ok.gov
Fast, Easy & Affordable Continuing Education Courses for Oklahoma HVAC & ACR Contractors
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Oklahoma. Our state-approved HVAC/Mechanical online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Oklahoma Mechanical License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the HVAC course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about HVAC/Mechanical continuing education in Oklahoma.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Renew your Oklahoma HVAC, ACR & Mechanical Licenses!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Oklahoma state HVAC/Mechanical requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.