All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved New Mexico CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the New Mexico Department of Environmental Protection for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your New Mexico PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
New Mexico Pest Control CE Requirements:
- Commercial Applicators – 4 General CEUs
- Commercial Applicators with the 7D – Wood Destroying Pest Category – 4 General CEUs and 4 Termite (7D) CEUs
- Operator Technicians – 0 CEUs
- Termite Technicians – 4 Termite (7D) CEUs
- Public Applicators – 4 General CEUs
- Public Applicators with the 7D – Wood Destroying Pest Category – 4 General CEUs and 4 Termite (7D) CEUs
- Non-Commercial Applicators – 4 General CEUs
- Non-Commercial Applicators with the 7D – Wood Destroying Pest Category – 4 General CEUs and 4 Termite (7D) CEUs
- Pest Management Consultants – 0 CEUs
- Pest Management Consultants with the 7D – Wood Destroying Pest Category – 4 Termite (7D) CEUs
- Private Applicators – 5 General CEUs
- CEUs must be obtained prior to the December 31st deadline. If you have not obtained your CEUs before January 1st, 2017 you will not be eligible for renewal.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.nmda.nmsu.edu/home/divisions/aes/pesticides/renewals2017/
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for New Mexico PEST CONTROL Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in New Mexico. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on New Mexico License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in New Mexico.
- We’ve helped countless pesticide applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest New Mexico state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.