All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Nevada CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Nevada Department of Agriculture for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Nevada PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
NV Pest Control CE Requirements: Each licensed applicator in Nevada is required to obtain at least six (6) CEU’s for the renewal of their commercial Nevada Pest Control License. A breakdown, by license type, for CEU’s is as follows:
Principals or Primary Principals:
- At least one (1) CEU must be in Laws and Regulations governing the use of pesticides “Laws”;
- Five (5) additional CEU’s must be obtained in the field of pest control (Laws or general).
- Six (6) CEU’s must be obtained in the field of pest control (Laws or general).
- No CEU requirement.
Nevada Certified Pesticide Applicators (RUP certificate holders):
- Must have a current and valid certification (either a nonprimary principal commercial (commercial) or private applicator certification.
- 12 total CEU’s need to be obtained during the applicator’s valid certification period
- At least two (2) of the twelve (12) CEU’s must be in Laws and Regulations
- The additional CEU’s must be obtained in the field of pest control (Laws or general)
License Renewal Deadline: For Pest Control Applicators in NV it is by December 31 of each year.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://agri.nv.gov/Plant/PEST/General_Pesticide_Continuing_Education_Information
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Nevada. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Nevada License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Nevada.
- We’ve helped countless pest control professionals continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Nevada state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.