All Star Training is an approved provider of pesticide continuing education (CEU) classes by the Nevada Department of Agriculture. Licensed pest control professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our customer service team will even report to the NV Dept. of Ag. (NDA) for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Nevada pest control continuing education credits online really is that easy.
Nevada Pest Control CEU Credit Requirements:
Licensed Commercial Pesticide Applicators:
- Licensed pesticide applicators in Nevada are required to obtain at least six (6) CEU’s for the renewal of their commercial Nevada Pest Control License.
- Get 6 Hours of Pesticide CEU Credits for just $65!
Principals or Primary Principals:
- At least one (1) CEU must be in Laws and Regulations governing the use of pesticides “Laws”;
- Five (5) additional CEU’s must be obtained in the field of pest control (Laws or general).
Operators, Consultants & Research Specialists:
- Six (6) CEU’s must be obtained in the field of pest control (Laws or general).
- No CEU requirement.
Nevada Certified Pesticide Applicators (RUP certificate holders):
- Must have a current and valid certification (either a nonprimary principal commercial (commercial) or private applicator certification.
- 12 total CEU’s need to be obtained during the applicator’s valid certification period
- At least two (2) of the twelve (12) CEU’s must be in Laws and Regulations
- The additional CEU’s must be obtained in the field of pest control (Laws or general)
License Renewal Deadline: For Pesticide Applicators, Operators & Consultants in Nevada it is by December 31 of each year.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://agri.nv.gov/Plant/PEST/General_Pesticide_Continuing_Education_Information
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CEU requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Nevada. Our state-approved pest control online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Nevada Pest Control License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the pesticide training course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about pesticide continuing education in Nevada.
- We’ve helped countless pest control professionals continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Nevada state pest control license requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.