No products in the cart.
All Star Training helps you easily and quickly get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Minnesota CE provider, FUNERAL professionals know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the MN Board for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Minnesota FUNERAL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
MN Funeral CE Requirements: For license renewals, funeral directors and embalmers are required to obtain 15 hours.
License Renewal Deadline: For Funeral Directors in Minnesota, it is every 2 years.
Click this link to access the Board’s website for additional licensing requirements.
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Minnesota FUNERAL directors
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Minnesota. Our state-approved FUNERAL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Minnesota License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the FUNERAL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about FUNERAL continuing education in Minnesota.
- We’ve helped countless Funeral Directors and Embalmers continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Minnesota state FUNERAL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job. Sign up for your online course today!