No products in the cart.
All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Massachusetts CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources for you! (Although you must send the attendance sheets we provide to you to the MA DOA).
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Massachusetts PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
MA Pest Control CE Requirements: For license renewals, six (6) hours of recertification courses are required. Certified applicators, both commercial and private, are required to attend twelve (12) hours of recertification classes PER CATEGORY for each three year period in which the particular certification category is maintained. Licensed pesticide dealers are required to attend three (3) hours of recertification classes in a three year period.
License Renewal Deadline: For Pest Control Applicators in Massachusetts all three-year recertification cycles end on June 30th or July 1st in the third-year of the three year recertification period.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.mass.gov
Simple, Easy & Affordable Continuing Education Courses for Massachusetts PEST CONTROL Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Massachusetts. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Massachusetts License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Massachusetts.
- We’ve helped countless pesticide applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Massachusetts state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.
Finish your Credits and Renew your Massachusetts Pest Control License!