All Star Training helps you easily and quickly get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As an approved Maryland CE provider, Electricians know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. You can print a course completion certificate immediately after finishing the course.
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Maryland ELECTRICIAN continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
MD Electrician CE Requirements: For license renewals, the State Board of Electricians requires that all electricians complete 5 hours of continuing education.
License Renewal Deadline: For electricians in Maryland it by the license anniversary date, every 2 years.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.mde.state.md.us
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Maryland ELECTRICIANS
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Maryland. Our approved ELECTRICIAN online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Maryland License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the Electrician course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about Electrician continuing education in Maryland.
- We’ve helped countless electricians continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Maryland electrician requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job. Click here to sign up for your online course today!