All Star Training provides user-friendly continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Kentucky HVAC CE provider, know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the KY DHBC for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Kentucky HVAC continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
KY HVAC CE Requirements: For license renewals, the KY Board requires that all master and journeymen HVAC licensed professionals complete 8 hours of continuing education per year.
License Renewal Deadline: For HVAC professionals in Kentucky it is the last day of the licensee’s birth month.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://dhbc.ky.gov/
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Kentucky HVAC Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Kentucky. Our state-approved HVAC online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Kentucky License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the HVAC course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about HVAC continuing education in Kentucky.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Kentucky state HVAC requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.