All Star Training helps you easily and quickly get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Kansas CE provider, FUNERAL professionals know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Kansas State Board of Mortuary Arts for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Kansas FUNERAL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
KS Funeral CE Requirements: If you are licensed as a Funeral Director and Embalmer, you are required to take 12 CE hours each 2-year renewal period.
If you are a licensed Funeral Director, Embalmer and Crematory (all 3 licenses) you need 12 hours of funeral directing/embalming continuing education and 2 hours of crematory operator credit–for a total of 14 hours each two-year renewal period.
License Renewal Deadline: For Funeral Directors in Kansas it is before the end of the 2 year renewal period.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://ksbma.ks.gov/
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Kansas FUNERAL Directors
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Kansas. Our state-approved FUNERAL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Kansas License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the FUNERAL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about FUNERAL continuing education in Kansas.
- We’ve helped countless Funeral Directors & Embalmers continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Kansas state FUNERAL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.