All Star Training offers an easy way to complete your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a Iowa state-approved Iowa CE provider, PLUMBERS know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the IA Department of Public Health for you!
All you need to do is complete the course and provide the required information, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Iowa PLUMBER continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
IA PLUMBER CE Requirements: For license renewals, the IA Department of Public Health requires that all PLUMBERS complete 8 hours of continuing education, half of which can be completed online.
License Renewal Deadline: For PLUMBERS in IOWA it is by anniversary date of your license, every three years.
Click this link to the Board’s website: www.idph.iowa.gov
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Iowa PLUMBERS
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Iowa. Our state-approved PLUMBER online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Iowa Plumber License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PLUMBER course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PLUMBER continuing education in Iowa.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Oklahoma state PLUMBER requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.