All Star Training provides continuing education in a simple way so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Iowa CE provider, HVAC/R professionals know they can trust us to offer the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the IA Plumbing and Mechanical Systems Board for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Iowa HVAC continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
IA HVAC CE Requirements: For license renewals, the Iowa Plumbing & Mechanical Systems Board requires that all HVAC/Mechanical contractors complete continuing education as follows.
Licensees may take half of their required continuing education credits online during each 3-year licensing period.
Single license-Plumbing, HVAC/R, Hydronics, Sheet Metal, or Mechanical: 8 total hrs.
2 hours safety (Iowa Occupational Health & Safety)
2 hours code (applicable plumbing or mechanical code)
4 hours discipline (must be in current license discipline only)
Multiple mechanical licenses: 14 total hours
4 hours safety (Iowa Occupational Health & Safety)
2 hours mechanical code
8 hours discipline (from one or any combination of discipline licenses held).
License Renewal Deadline: For HVAC/Mechanical contractors in Iowa it is by December 1st, every 3 years.
Click this link to the Board’s website: https://idph.iowa.gov/pmsb
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Iowa HVAC Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Iowa. Our state-approved HVAC online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Iowa License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about HVAC/R continuing education in Iowa.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Iowa state HVAC/R requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.