All Star Training provides user-friendly continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Idaho CE provider, PLUMBERS know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Idaho Division of Building Safety Plumbing Board for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Idaho PLUMBING continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
ID Plumbing CE Requirements: For license renewals, the Idaho Division of Building Safety requires that all journeymen complete 8 hours and all Plumbing Contractors complete 16 hours of continuing education by the renewal date.
License Renewal Deadline: For plumbers in Idaho it is every three years by the license anniversary date.
Click this link to the Board’s website: www.dbs.idaho.gov/
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Idaho Plumbers
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Idaho. Our state-approved PLUMBING online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Idaho License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PLUMBING course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PLUMBING continuing education in Idaho.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Idaho state PLUMBING requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.