All Star Training helps you get your continuing education quickly so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Georgia CE provider, AUCTIONEERS know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. We even report to the Georgia Auctioneers Commission for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Georgia AUCTIONEER continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
GA Auctioneer CE Requirements: For license renewals, the Georgia Auctioneers Commission requires that all auctioneers complete 8 hours of continuing education.
License Renewal Deadline: For auctioneers in Georgia it is by February 28th of the even-numbered year of the expiration date of the license.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://sos.ga.gov/index.php/licensing/plb/9
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Georgia AUCTIONEERS
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Georgia. Our state-approved AUCTIONEER online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Georgia License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the AUCTIONEER course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about AUCTIONEER continuing education in Georgia.
- We’ve helped countless auctioneers continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Georgia state AUCTIONEER requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job. Click here to sign up for your online course today!