All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your California pesticide continuing education CEUs completed so you can keep on working. As a California state-approved provider of pest control online continuing education courses, thousands of professionals count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements.
Licensees are required to keep track of their CE hours but we will submit your certificate of completion to the California Department of Pesticide Regulation so you can get your license renewal completed fast. You will be able to print a course completion certificate anytime after completing a course.
California Commercial Pesticide Applicator CE Requirements (CDPR): The California Department of Pesticide Regulation (CDPR) requirements vary based on the license and date of expiration. All commercial pesticide applicators complete 4-8 hours of continuing education every 2 years prior to license renewal. Qualified Applicator License applicators or Certificate holders (QAL/QAC) must complete 20 hours of continuing education every 2 years.
- Please click here to see all the DPR Pesticide CE requirements. Our courses are approved for all California pesticide applicators holding a PCA, QAL or QAC license.
California Structural Pest Control CE Requirements (SPCB): The California Structural Pest Control Board (SPCB) requires that all applicators complete a minimum of 12 hours, and field representatives and operators complete a minimum of 16 hours of continuing education every 3 years by 6/30 prior to license renewal.
- Please click here to see all the SPCB Pesticide CE requirements.
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your California pesticide continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
License Renewal Deadline: For DPR Pesticide Applicators in California it is every 12 months by December 31 of your expiration year. For SPCB Pesticide Applicators in California it is every 36 months by June 30th of your expiration year. If you have been expired for more than 12 months you will need to re-exam as a new applicant in “Laws and Regulations” and all categories.
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for California PEST CONTROL Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in California. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months (or the course expiration date) to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on California Pest Control Continuing Education Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in California.
- We’ve helped countless pest control applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest California Pesticide requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.