All Star Training helps you easily get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Alabama CE provider, HVAC Mechanical Administrators and Plumbers know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the HACR Board for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Alaska Mechanical or Plumbing continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
AK HVAC Mechanical Admin. CE Requirements: For license renewals, the Alaska Dept. of Commerce requires that all Mechanical Administrators complete 8 hours of continuing education.
License Renewal Deadline: For HVAC/ACR Mechanical administrators and Plumbers in Alaska it is by December 31st, every 2 years.
Click this link to the Board’s website: https://www.commerce.alaska.gov/web/cbpl/
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Alabama HVAC Mechanical Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Alaska. Our state-approved Mechanical & Plumbing online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Alaska License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the HVAC Mechanical course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about HVAC Mechanical continuing education in Alaska.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Alaska state HVAC Mechanical requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.