All Star Training provides user-friendly continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Alabama Electrical CE provider, Electrical Contractors and Journeyman Electricians know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Alabama Electrical Contractors Board (AECB) for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Alabama ELECTRICIAN continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
Alabama Electrical CE Requirements: For license renewals, the AL Board of Electrical Contractors requires that all electricians complete 14 hours of continuing education.
License Renewal Deadline: For electricians in Alabama it is March 30th, June 30th, September 30th, December 30th, every two years on odd years.
All Star Training is an AECB Board-Approved CE Provider: http://www.aecb.alabama.gov
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Alabama ELECTRICIANS
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Alabama. Our state-approved ELECTRICIAN online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7
- Lowest prices on Alabama License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the ELECTRICIAN course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about ELECTRICIAN continuing education in Alabama.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Alabama state ELECTRICIAN requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.