All Star Training helps you easily get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Alabama CE provider, HVAC contractors know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the HACR Board for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Alabama HVAC continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
AL HVAC CE Requirements: For license renewals, the Alabama Board of Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Contractors requires that all HVAC/ACR contractors complete 4 hours of continuing education.
License Renewal Deadline: For HVAC/ACR contractors in Alabama it is by December 31st, every year. For more information visit the Board’s website.
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Alabama HVAC Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Alabama. Our state-approved HVAC online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Alabama License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the HVAC course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about HVAC continuing education in Alabama.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Alabama state HVAC requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.