Approved by the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA); for 1 hr. in the GENERAL category.
This course is approved for one hour for students that need Agriculture
only. It will not work for Structural. You need 5 hours of
continuing education but may take only 1
hour on line.
Course # 0524602
- By actively participating in this class, the student should:
- Understand the water system, the use and regulations of pesticides and the process of pesticides entering surface and ground water.
- Discuss the factors that influence a pesticidesâ€™ potential to contaminate water through indirect and direct contamination.
- Understand that the course alone is not sufficient to become successful and competent in preventing water contamination.
- Understand the health effects of common water contaminants.
- Acknowledge the importance of preventing water sources from pesticide contamination.
Check TDA for current Texas requirements- www.agr.state.tx.us/agr/index/0,1911,1848_0_0_0,00.html