Course No. NY-10-26395-1 hour core credit
The student should be able to select the proper nozzle tip, calibrate the sprayer and understand calibration methods.
- -Discuss the purpose of sprayer calibration and the procedures for maintaining and calibrating spray equipment.
- -Understand that the course alone is not sufficient to become successful
- and competent in sprayer calibration.
- -Understand that sprayer calibration is both an art and a science.
- -Acknowledge the importance of reading instructions on pesticide labels
- and labeling, manufacturer manuals, and professional meetings.