The purpose of this course is to help satisfy 8 hours the continuing education requirements for the State of New Mexico.
Students may check with New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department for the current requirement courses to fullfil their renewal.
This course will cover the following topics:
- New Mexico Administrative Code; Title 14 Housing and Construction
- Wiring and Protection; Use and Identification of Grounded Conductors
- Dwelling Unit Receptacle Outlets
- Service Conductor with the Higher Voltage to Ground
- Service Conductor with the Higher Voltage to Ground Continued
- Supervised Industrial Installations
- Grounding Separately Derived Alternating-Current Systems
- Size of Alternating-Current Grounding Electrode Conductor