This is a 12-hour renewal course for cosmetologists in the State of North Carolina. This satisfies 12 hours of the 24 hours of required continuing education for each 3-year renewal period. The licensee must maintain all course attendance records for their license renewal.
- Hairstyling Pt. 1
- Hairstyling Pt. 2
- The Purpose of Sanitation
- Proper Sanitation Techniques
- Antiseptics and Disinfectants
- The Threat of Chemical Contamination
- Salon Business Management Pt. 1
- Salon Business Management Pt. 2
- Chemical Makeup of Hair, Skin and Nails
- Chamical Makeup of Hair, Skin and Nails, Pt. 2
Eight of the above modules comprise the 8 hour Cosmetology Education Topics course we offer.
Contact state for current North Carolina requirements: http://www.nccosmeticarts.com/
All Star Training has online, continuing education and pre-license courses for Cosmetology. Our online courses are cheaper than the competition, self-paced and easy to use. All our online courses meet the requirements for pre-license, license renewal or continuing education credits for North Carolina cosmetologists. So if you are a cosmetologist working in North Carolina, and need Cosmetology renewal courses on HIV/AIDS, business topics, waxing, sanitation, and cosmetologists rules and laws, there is no better choice than All Star Training!