All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Utah CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Utah Department of Agriculture for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Utah PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
Utah Pest Control CE Requirements:
Private Applicators: Utah requires 6 CEU hours every renewal cycle, which can be obtained online.
Commercial & Non-Commercial Applicators: Utah requires 24 CEU hours to renew a Commercial or Non-Commercial Pesticide License. A minimum of 2 in Laws, 6 in Safety and 10 in use of pesticides must be obtained. The other 6 can be obtained in any combination of the three categories – for a total of 24. Only 12 of the 24 CEU can be obtained online.
Applicators must renew every three years by December 31st, but continuing education credit hours must be completed every three years based on the original date of licensure.
Click this link to the Board’s website:
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Utah PEST CONTROL Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Utah. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Utah License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Utah.
- We’ve helped countless pesticide applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Utah state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.