No products in the cart.
All Star Training provides user-friendly continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved South Dakota CE provider, ELECTRICIANS know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements.
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your South Dakota ELECTRICIAN continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
SD Electrician CE Requirements: For license renewals, the SD Commission Office requires that all electricians complete at least 16 hours of continuing education. Eight hours must be code-related.
License Renewal Deadline: For electricians in Wyoming, it is every even year
For additional licensing information click this link to access the Board’s website.
Simple, Affordable CE Courses for South Dakota ELECTRICIANS
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in South Dakota. Our state-approved ELECTRICIAN online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on South Dakota License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the ELECTRICIAN course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about ELECTRICIAN continuing education in South Dakota.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest South Dakota state ELECTRICIAN requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job. Sign up for your online course today!