All Star Training helps you easily and quickly get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved North Carolina CE provider, COSMETOLOGY professionals know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements.
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your North Carolina COSMETOLOGY continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
NC Cosmetology CE Requirements: For license renewals, the NC Board of Cosmetic Art Examiners requires that all cosmetology professionals complete 8 hours of continuing education per year of the 3-year license cycle.
License Renewal Deadline: In North Carolina it is by the license expiration date, every three years.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.nccosmeticarts.com/
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for NC COSMETOLOGISTS
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in North Carolina. Our state-approved COSMETOLOGY online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on North Carolina License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the COSMETOLOGY course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about COSMETOLOGY continuing education in North Carolina.
- We’ve helped countless Cosmetologists, Manicurists & Estheticians continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest North Carolina state COSMETOLOGY requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job. Sign up for your online course today!