All Star Training provides user-friendly continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved New Mexico CE provider, ELECTRICIANS know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the NM Electrical Board for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your New Mexico ELECTRICIAN continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
NM Electrician CE Requirements: For license renewals, the NM Construction Industries Board requires that all electricians complete 16 hours of continuing education.
License Renewal Deadline: For electricians in New Mexico it is the last day of the month of the anniversary of the license issue date, every three years.
Click this link to the Board’s website: www.rld.state.nm.us
Easy, Affordable CE Courses for New Mexico ELECTRICIANS
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in New Mexico. Our state-approved ELECTRICIAN online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on New Mexico License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the ELECTRICIAN course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about ELECTRICIAN continuing education in New Mexico.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest New Mexico state ELECTRICIAN requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job. Sign up for your online course today!